Selling RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition, great shape, looking for 4070 or 4070 S or Ti

Desired Price
Currency
USD
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. Trade In
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
  2. Courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
  3. In Person
Great card but I have room and the itch up upgrade though really do not need it at all.....just having fun.
It works great, looks great, have original box, etc.....I did mod the adapter cable a bit, only half the pins come with connectors and it was getting it the way of the overhead fans so I took the covering off and removed a plastic fake wire thing and wrapped the rest with cloth tape, looks fine, fits much better. I still have the plastic bit if wanted.

I really do not need a different card but looking for the 4070 or S or Ti but likely just regular or S so my PS will be enough to run it fine. I need a thin card, 2 slots or slightly thicker, up to 310mm long, going to be a tight fit if I go with a water cooler for the CPU or easier if I do both CPU and GPU....

$280 shipped in Cont US or best reasonable offer and gladly work toward trade for 7040, etc, can work in the MB and RAM I have for sale as well.

-----------

Will ship outside US where legal, etc for lowest cost I can find....

I have shipped all over the world, hundreds of packages and tens of thousands in the US, known as RAAM on Ebay, RAAMaudio was my main business(now retired) and RAAMmat my main product which was selected for the ISS training mockup and air handling systems. I have been told, professionally, I have one of the best reputations in business, anywhere and I will never change that.

That said, I prefer PayPal, friends, family, etc....due to the nature of our greedy "elected" officials.
I will consider other methods if you prefer though not used them before we can sort it out.

I will list other items as ready to sell them, can combine to save as much as possible on the cost to ship.

If OK by the rules here I can send my direct contact info, email, phone, etc if needed.

Thanks!
Rick

RAAM

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 24, 2024
Meaning all the taxes, fees, etc being claimed, why after approx 25 years I can no longer sell my personal items through regular PayPal and on Ebay as they collect 34% unless I can prove I am not making a profit....and I seldom keep receipts for up to decades. Anything sold there also makes the buyer pay sales tax even buying from a private seller, not a business at least in most states if not all by now.

I bought a lot of my parts for this on Ebay and paid sales tax even buying used from private sellers, if I sell them on Ebay the next buyer pays sales tax, when bought new there was sales tax collected......how many times does sale tax have to be paid on the same damn item!

But, it paid as family, friend, etc, I can at least avoid some sales tax and or income tax depending on how it is done no tax as it should be on personal used items. The only issue is no sellers guarantee so I mention my long history of being one of the most honest sellers, and buyers, ever and I plan to keep it that way so I want others to know they can trust me.

I guess I am venting here a bit, I have a ton of stuff I need to sell off, tools, furniture, electronics, and the tax gougers are after every penny they do not deserve to collect then blow on pet projects, junkets, people to lazy to work, etc...
(I am in favor of taking care of everyone that cannot take care of themselves but many are not while lazy arses are collecting money for nothing.)

Last edited: