Bitspower Hexa Flow meters:

Bitspower Tarasque II 240:

Bitspower Summit M Pro Crystal Edition:

Bitspower Assorted fittings in Deluxe White:

Jay85

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jan 24, 2023
Test Fit after powdercoating and assembly pictures. We're on the final leg of this build now while test fitting all of the water ways and connection points. It's still in the test phase so nothing is final until i make the announcement. Not long to go though.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Nice design! I wouldn't dare to powder coat such a beautifully machined piece though.

Jay85

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jan 24, 2023
Nice design! I wouldn't dare to powder coat such a beautifully machined piece though.

It was tempting to polish it up and use it as is but i had a plan and i needed to stick with it 😛. Seeing this though i am tempted to do something with the polished look for the next build.

I love your 4.1L build in your sig, looks amazing!

Reactions: morj

Jay85

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jan 24, 2023
Creators and Enthusiasts, I present to you MiniFusion 99% complete. I say 99% because i still have a few cables to tidy but we got there in the end! System filled, booted up and it works (not that I wasn't confident before 😢 since i had already tested it lol).

What an incredible journey the last 5 months have been building and developing this project. From a CAD drawing and plan to the finished physical object in front of me. I managed to make some last minute changes to the fittings so make the system more uniform and compact. Wasn't happy with the top fitting poking out so much so a stubby replacement made it 100% better.

Once again, a huge thanks to all the sponsors for this project:

• Bitspower
  • Mayhems Solutions
  • Liquid Gaming
  • Praetex Design
  • AquaCustoms
  • Xtia Design
  • Jginyue

I couldn't have done it without your generous support. Now looking forward to the next project ;):D

Reactions: rfarmer