• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

kuj0

Trash Compacter
Jul 11, 2023
Ordered a 90 degree c13 to c14 adapter (aka the Welleen WA-0092) for the NanoQ today. From the instruction manual, it appears that this is the correct angle if you want to use your case vertically (with the handles) and want your cables to run out the back of the PC while it is in that orientation. This will allow the power button to be located closest to the front of the PC while it is in vertical orientation.

Also snagged a 90 degree "left angled" c13 cable in case I want to set it up the way Devyn Johnston has his vertical build set up in his video (wide side to the front). Will update with any findings once I've received my case.

Still nervous about how unstable the handles/bumpers seem to be in the vertical orientation. I would feel much more comfortable standing up thousands of dollars of PC hardware if the feet were rock solid, but what I've seen in videos doesn't fully inspire that confidence for me.

oiz

Cable Smoosher
Feb 10, 2023
You probably need a fan slipper :) You don’t need to connect the power button from the Booster Cell if you don’t want, so you can absolutely you the power button on your BORG. Let me know if I understood your question correctly :)

I know, i don't have to make all the power buttons work. I just wanna try to use both of them. Sounds cool for me.

Another question, do you have the list of psu cable length for the not flipped psu? I can only find the list for the flipped one (type 1).

Last edited: